June 14, 2009

Back in Singapore


What a long couple of days. Traveling can certainly wear on you especially when you visit the other side of the world. I spent the day in Singapore and will shortly be on my way to arrive at my final destination. I left Salt Lake late Friday afternoon. It took two hours to Los Angeles and after a couple hours on the ground it was seventeen hours to Singapore. All I can say is thank goodness the company policy is to send us business class on international trips. When compared to my usual trips to the Bay Area on mini regional jets with extremely close quarters, having a seat that transforms in a bed long enough for a large 6'3" kind of guy is very welcoming. Food was great and Singapore Airlines really treats you like a king.


No comments:

Post a Comment